Thursday 29 August 2013

The Sacred Conversation

I still remember. Everything was in chaos and my life turned upside down. Felt consumed and exhausted with the external environment, I bent my knees and pleaded to Him. I knew I was nothing, yet to Him I turned because He's the only one who opens the door of hope when I had nothing to offer. 

I still remember that night, still fresh in my mind as if it happened yesterday. It was a night full of blessing and I was so lost in His love. Alhamdulillah, slowly serenity and tranquility started to occupy little spaces in my heart. There's no more sadness or madness, pain or sorrow. Everything was washed away, replaced by contentment and peace.

Yes, He answered my prayers, in a way that was so beautiful and meaningful. Alhamdulillah, for I started to see the colourful rainbow of the rainy day. :')

A wise man once said, "There will come one day, when you would give up everything that you are after, just to have this sacred conversation with Him."
And I'm praying may everyday in my life, would be that day.

No comments: